Approved Technology is a leading global distributor of optical network connectivity solutions. We specialise in compatible optical transceivers and fibre cabling, rackmounts, memory and many other accessories for networks and servers.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join our fast-growing business. Experience within the IT or Telco industry is preferred but not essential. You will have Sales Support Administration experience, including quoting customers, dealing with customer enquiries, supporting account managers, order processing and fielding calls.
This is a permanent Office based position in Southbourne, Bournemouth. Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.
The successful candidate will work alongside the sales team to support the sales process. This includes quoting clients, processing sales orders, supporting customer service requirements, answering the telephone, and directing calls.
We operate a small, friendly, supportive team of 10 Bournemouth office-based staff with all other employees working remotely or other office-based locations. This role offers a great opportunity for candidates who thrive in a small working environment, is excited by the prospect of contributing to the success and growth of our company and is fully committed to delivering an exemplary service to our customers.
The right candidate is a team player, used to using their initiative, demonstrates excellent attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines. They possess a work ethic that supports our company mission; “to service the individual needs of our clients through flexibility, efficiency, and exemplary customer service.”
- Sales Order processing according to defined company procedures
- Prepare quotations
- Answer and route inbound calls
- Customer Service support
- Support customer post sales enquiries
- Communicate daily shipping and back-order status to customers
- Assist with customer returns
- Assist with customer account queries
- Track inbound and outbound shipments to their destination
- Escalate courier issues as necessary
- Responsible for POD’s and courier issues
- Communicate delivery issues with appropriate colleagues
- Maintain customer record accuracy on internal systems
- Produce reports upon request
- Liaise and collaborate with other departments where required
Essential Skills and Competencies
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Ability to plan and prioritise your workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Comfortable to work with IT systems and a variety of software packages
- A team player
- Comfortable working with a small team
To apply or find out more, please email your CV with covering letter to include references to email@example.com