UK Business Development Executive– UK VAR Channel
Approved Technology is a fast-growing distributor of network connectivity solutions. Our ATGBICS optoelectronics brand of fibre optic transceivers, DAC’s and AOC’s is fast becoming the brand of choice for IT resellers and their end users. We are looking to recruit a Business Development executive to join our small but efficient team to help us capitalise on our opportunities for growth. Our exemplary reputation in the UK reseller (VAR) channel presents the right candidate a rare opportunity to develop a lucrative client base.
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated self-starter looking to develop a sales career through telephone contact to potential new customers. Sales and product training will be provided according to experience and existing knowledge
The role is office based, Southbourne, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH5 2JU
OTE Uncapped, up to 20% commission. Base salary is between £18,000 and £20,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Identification of and prospecting of potential new customers and develop them into active clients.
- Meet minimum daily outbound call targets with proven cold calling.
- Ensure monthly sales revenue and margin targets are met.
- Manage and share weekly and monthly sales pipeline to management.
- Maintain the CRM system, ensuring customer details and sales opportunities are accurate and up to date.
- Contribute to marketing initiatives with the objective of increasing engagement with UK VAR’s.
- Manage the sales process from introduction, quotation to dispatch with the assistance of the sales support team ensuring customer needs and expectations are met.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Self-starter, highly motivated with proven strong business development skills.
- Unphased by outbound cold calling.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner with ability to verbally articulate our proposition.
- Preparation and implementation of sales plans, forecasts & pipelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of technology
- Proficient in CRM software and Microsoft Office suite.
To apply or find out more, please email your CV with covering letter to include references to email@example.com