Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports To: Managing Director
Brief Description of Role:
To develop and deliver a global digital marketing strategy for the ATGBICS by Approved Technology brand of products and services. Develop brand awareness and drive new leads and opportunities for sales.
- Develop and implement a global marketing strategy.
- Create awareness of and develop the ATGBICS by Approved Technology brand.
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget.
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships.
- Create marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
- Source advertising opportunities and place adverts.
- Delivery effective marketing campaigns of new product releases
- Police the quality, consistency and accuracy of all external company collateral.
- Work with website developers to design, write content for our websites.
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts.
- Write and proofread marketing copy for both online and print campaigns.
- Produce creative content, including videos and blog posts.
- Produce content and run social media channels.
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars and exhibitions.
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Conduct market research, for example customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Evaluate and review marketing campaigns, advertising and SEO to make sure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective.
- Track marketing performance and return on investment and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity.
- Lead external agencies, when appropriate, to effectively manage events, press relationships, editorial requests, presentations, promotional materials and online activities.
Skills and Competencies required at all times.
- Adhere to all rules defined in terms of employment.
- Maintain punctuality and professionalism.
- Follow all operational procedures.
- Follow all health and safety directives.
- Maintain an excellent telephone manner.
- Maintain accuracy to your own administration.
- Follow detailed work instructions.
- Plan and prioritise workload to meet deadlines.
To apply or find out more, please email your CV with covering letter to include references to email@example.com